A successful Montessori experience depends on the relationship between each child, teacher and parent. At Montessori Radmoor School, parents are encouraged to talk with teachers either face-to-face at parent/teacher conferences or through e-mail.
- Attend parent/teacher conferences and all classroom meetings.
- Attend Parent Study Programs, Open Houses, & PGA meetings.
- Understand the Montessori Method & how it helps children reach their full potential.
- Volunteer on field trips and at school events.
- Communicate with Teachers and Classroom Coordinators for support opportunities.
- Schedule classroom observations throughout the year.
- Attend our school events
- Participate in our Fundraising opportunities
- Collect Box Tops
- Participate in our "Tree of Life" program.
Parent Teacher Conferences
Please click here to schedule your conferences for both new and returning students. Conference schedules are located under each classroom.
Latest School News
Is it really important whether children do chores or not? When asking that question let’s first look at what the …
Why is learning how to read easier for one child and difficult for another? Let’s look at what it takes …